- As of October 26th, 2011. We now support customization of templates for mobile devices.
SWREG has enhanced commerce templates to target specific devices. If we do not have a specific device available for you to customize, please contact us and include an order number (Test orders are ok too) so we can add the device.
SWREG's default device templates were designed specifically for mobile devices. Differences list here:
- Online credit cards, paypal, and IBP.
- Abandon Cart Offer is disabled.
- No CSS.
- No font size specified.
- Uses text instead of images whenever possible.
- Lower resolution images.
- Multi-page cart/details flow.
To enable SWREG's Mobile Device Templates, go to "Customizable Templates" in your Account Administration. Click on "Options," select "Enable SWREG Mobile Order Templates," and click "Update changes." If you are using custom templates, you can still use our Mobile order if you choose. We will only use the Mobile templates for mobile devices.
To read about how you can upload template targeted at specific mobile devices types, please visit Device Definitions.